Friday, August 26, 2005

Fun Weekend






Ahhhh...I finally got a wonderful de-stressor of a weekend!

We had friends from online that we had yet to meet drive out from Michigan and enjoy the hospitality of our floor. They were great, I haven't laughed so much in a loooonnnngggg time it was just what I needed. We conquered the rope lights quest after five different stores and admiring the military like execution of the employee search in Target for said rope lights. We had a clambake for about 30 people and explored RI. We also had another friend from online come out from New Jersey who was also quite fabulous and took all the pics...so just sharing a couple of them...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sublime said...

Hi Kat,

Just letting everyone know that I have had to change the address for my personal blog (American Oblivion). It can now be found at

http://americasoblivious.blogspot.com

Take care,
Sublime

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so awesome...I wish I could meet some of my online friends in person...maybe one day.

Clam bakes are cool!

Jennifer (paradisemommy)

2:56 PM  
Blogger Norman said...

Hey Kathy!!

Just hopped over here from Babyzone to check out your blog. Very impressive, and insightful !!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home