Saturday, July 09, 2005

playing in the rain

Ahhhh...the beauty of having a child when you pay attention. She asked to go outside...but it was 7 pm and it was pouring and well I was busy. But I decided well she needs to break free from constraints as much as I do so I would follow her lead. Life had been soooo stressful for me for the past few weeks, and fun was a word that seemed meant for other people. But we both had so much fun!!!!! We jumped in puddles, we drank the rain...we were kids together.




2 Comments:

Blogger Sublime said...

This is a beautiful post and wonderful advice I should follow more often in regards to my own son. Thank you for sharing.

1:10 PM  
Blogger jute said...

Hey. Blog-hopping here, which I don't get to do very often these days. I've read your posts. That should be obvious. I see you're new to the blogosphere (or at least to Blogger). Welcome! :) Our cultures are very different yet similar. It's good to read blogs that not only tell you things about a person, no matter how much of a stranger that person can be, but offer glimpses of a culture wholly different as well.

PS: Your kid's adorable by the way. :)

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home