Saturday, July 09, 2005

new to the world of baring the soulor even the frivolous to strangers...

Hmmm I am not quite sure why I am here, my husband suggested it a time ago, and I am not even quite sure I will let him know of it's existance...blush Harlen if I decide to later...

My world for the past 7 years or so has seen surreal, almost like someone else who knows better is pulling the strings. I may often be tempted to say the string puller doesn't know what the hell he/she is doing and is perhaps possibly sociopathically deranged, but I hold back because well...because someone other than I pulled the strings for Mikayla Rosie. She is the world, her smile lights up my day, but I never would have thought of planning her on the day she was conceived. Yet to think she wasn't planned, I don't believe in pre-destiny, or much dogma, but people like Rosie at 2.5 years, Martin Luther King Jr, Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Bob Marley, and Crystal well they are all food for my soul. There someday will be peace. I don't know how. I don't know why. But people have said it shall be so and I believe them. I believe the people who speak from the soul when it isn't safe to do so. Everytime it happens and it resonates that person speaks of peace and forgiveness. I can't claim to be a pacifist. I am leaning towards it but I can't claim their banner fully. But when I fear for the mortal soul, my own, my families, my countries, humanities, I never ever worry that we may not have made enough money yet, or we may not have fought hard enough in war, I worry about other things. I do worry for our souls, and I don't believe in Hell. But I do believe we all go down or rise together, and I do think we are really really lost and confused.

I don't know I hope I use this as a place to let myself sing, we shall see....

Peace in our lives, may it not be just a dream,
Kathy

A little patience, and we shall see the reign of witches pass over, their spells dissolve, and the people, recovering their true sight, restore their government to its true principles. It is true that in the meantime we are suffering deeply in spirit, and incurring the horrors of a war and long oppressions of enormous public debt. If the game runs sometimes against us at home we must have patience till luck turns, and then we shall have an opportunity of winning back the principles we have lost, for this is a game where principles are at stake."
From a letter of 1798, after the passage of the Alien and Sedition Acts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home