Thursday, July 28, 2005

Here is the dank and dreary that soon will be warm, inviting, and super cool






(hey if you have any ideas on how to accomplish the warm and super cool look let me know!)

So this is the basement space. The floor is going to have the wood laminate inter-locking pieces over it because we worry whether the tiles may have asbestos and better safe than sorry (plus they are a hideous green and brown and white). Other than that well all we know is the mildew must go and the paneling must be painted! My poor husband everytime I convince him to go with a certain color scheme I change my mind, it is pretty bad, I would be starting to think it was intentional if it was me (it isn't unless it is subconcious)

Just threw in the picture of the mildew, because well whose day is complete without seeing a little basement mildew.

Kat

1 Comments:

Blogger Sublime said...

OMG! I have that same tile on my basement floor, except I don't have the green. Mine is just the horrid brown and beige colors.

That is soo funny! Good luck with the project.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home