Thursday, July 28, 2005

Busy, busy, busy

I can't wait for August 28th, my assistant manager comes back from maternity leave 1 week early (God Bless Her) on that day. I always appreciated her and thought she did a great job, but let me tell you almost two months without her now, and she is getting some big appreciation vibes from me!! You truly don't appreciate what you have until it's gone. The past two weeks have just been one thing after another in the house I manage and I feel like I am juggling 10 different balls and that if I dropped two very important ones I would probably not notice!

Then if I am not working, worrying about work, or taking care of my daughter, we are working on converting the dank and dreary basement into our cozy and welcoming space at Nana's! Which while it does have its elements of fun...is a lot of work! We had big plans for this weekend to get the bleaching of the ceiling and priming done. And to get the sanding of the trim on the paneling done to prep it for painting. Babysitting arranged for the weekend as bleach and primer and paneling dust aren't the best additives for 2.5 years old. SO this morning I am taking a shower (no it doesn't get more interesting now), I am shaving my leg and my whole lower back starts spasming out of nowhere! I am getting old I used to injure myself doing athletic things, now it is basic hygiene that does me in. So kaput, arrrgggghhhhh, I can't be out of work it just isn't plausible whatsoever, I can't not do the basement, arggghhhhh why does the universe hate me!!!!!

Ahhhhh I feel much better, if you got through that much whining kudos to you!
Kat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home